Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inside Christopher Blood's head

Christopher Blood breaks bread with Tigle,his alter ego on his dreams about rapping.

Christopher Blood: hmm.. Look at that sky! and then with the recent tremors, it's like doomsday, if I was a rapper, I would go into the studio right now and release some of the most chilling material ever!

Tigle Mabiala : yeha if you have studio time that is
Christopher Blood: I have a studo
*studio

Tigle Mabiala
: where?

Christopher Blood: it's at lonrho house 21st floor...when you get in, you see models sitting on 60s modernist furniture. I step into the booth, my BAPE sneakers squeaking against the marble floor.Pulling up my sagging limited edition Samurai Jeans, I begin to spit into the microphone. The beat is ominous, the models move their heads in unison to the baseline

Tigle Mabiala
: lol .. go on.. am loving this

Christopher Blood: My lyrical prowess is making some look up, attentive, waiting, yearning a guest emcee waits, intimidated by my flow knowing that I am the illest emcee.. He gets a verse. He has rehearsed his lines for days now being careful not to f**k up as he rhymes under my shadow
His name is Solace once known as Muki Garang

Tigle Mabiala: lol

Christopher Blood: It's ok though, he gains his confidence and finishes up his verse
Tigle Mabiala: go on go on

Christopher Blood: there are no choruses, just hard lines and hard beats, with a mellow horn that goes off key once in a while. It's the hardest hip hop there is at the moment.I move casually to the beat with so much style. The beat fades and the recording is over

Tigle Mabiala: heheheheh is it done

Christopher Blood: yeah, the end

Tigle Mabiala: Clap Clap Clap Clap Bravo

Christopher Blood: thank you thank you
Tigle Mabiala: Bravo.. can i tell you something

Christopher Blood: yeah

Tigle Mabiala
: I need you to Ghost write for me
Christopher Blood: hahahaha you are serious?
I am flattered

Tigle Mabiala: i am very serious
Christopher Blood: damn

Tigle Mabiala: for real... your writing is very sequential and vivid

Christopher Blood
: but I weave tall tales!

Tigle Mabiala
: in my coming album can i get alteast two songs from you?
weaving fantasy with fiction i the deal sorry fact n fantasy

Christopher Blood: if that's the case, I am honored, sure

Tigle Mabiala
: very sure i would not kid you
Christopher Blood: it will be an honor

Tigle Mabiala
: glad you accepted......now i have to attend a stupid meeting
we shall explore this further

Christopher Blood: ok, office meeting?

Tigle Mabiala
: yeha now...

Christopher Blood: ok cool, peace

Tigle Mabiala: can you imagine...goofers have been lounging the whole day now they want a meeting

Christopher Blood
: heh heh

Tigle Mabiala: fcuk it

Christopher Blood: After that you are going home?

Tigle Mabiala: yeha i got nothing to do in this harsh city

Christopher Blood: aight, let me know so that we hit the road together
Tigle Mabiala: ok

Christopher Blood: peace

Tigle Mabiala: aiight kid

No comments:

Post a Comment